Stranger Things A Masterpiece Netflix Nails It Again

Stranger Things A Masterpiece This show has something that you will never find in any tv serial. An American science fiction-horror web television series created, written, and directed by The Duffer Brothers. Its intriguing story gives information at a great pace and I never felt myself getting confused of bored and there were enough twists or turns to keep me interested. This also had some rather great horror sequences and their use of lights flickering while yes a common trope fit so well into the story I was on the edge of my seat every time the crackle of electricity shot through my speakers and the lights flickered.
The ending is fairly well rapped up with a few loose story threads left hanging, with a promise for potential follow on seasons but the story is quite satisfyingly rapped up by the end. Memorable, exciting, dark and haunting Netflix knocks Stranger Things out of the park, 10/10.

Comments

Popular Posts